Maintenance Account Manager
Well Done! You can FINALLY stop scrolling because this is the job you are looking for! We are seeking a knowledgeable & dynamic Maintenance Account Manager to join our amazing team here at Pacific Landscape Management in Maltby! Our landscaping company has been around for over 25 years and we are growing like a weed (see what we did there?) so we need your help! Our office is laid back and relaxed and we want a team member with a passion for this industry that can enjoy our atmosphere, have fun, and get the job done. Sense of Humor is a must!
- Keep our Clients Happy – Be responsive and proactive on behalf our client’s landscaping needs.
- Keep our Employees Safe - We are nothing without our crews. Train and enforce safety practices to protect our employees.
- The Grass isn’t Greener! – Ensure the quality of our maintenance services to keep the grass on our accounts the greenest and the plants healthy and beautiful.
- Keep the Money Rolling In – Effectively run and manage maintenance routes to ensure profitability.
- Be the Manager our Employees Deserve – At PLM we believe everyone should be growing and learning. Our goal is to promote from within and/or take over the world! (Kidding about the taking over the world).
- They Don’t Bite – Collaborate with other managers to ensure we are all doing our best work.
- Analyze What is Going On – Track and analyze data on contract performances to ensure efficiency and bid accuracy.
- Don’t lose our S*%T! – Manage the company’s property (vehicles, equipment, and worksites). We know it is not yours, but we need someone who treats it like it is.
- Stay on your Toes - Things happen in this business and you might have to adjust your plan at a moment’s notice. Hold on tight - we will get through this together!
- 5 years in the landscaping field and/or possess a landscaping/horticultural degree
- 3 years in property management
- 3 years supervising crews of 3-12 people.
- 3 years of experience working with irrigation repairs, installs and troubleshooting irrigation systems.
- Common PNW Plant identification, Disease and Pet identification and pruning/planting techniques PNW plants required.
- WA state Pesticide License or ability to get one within in 90 days of hire.
- WA State Drivers’ License with clean driving record and ability to pass a background check
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal. Spanish language skills is a plus.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite Skills
- Tech Savvy
If you are smiling at this point – please apply. We spend a lot of time at work. At PLM our goal is to do our best possible work and enjoy ourselves while we do it!
- 401k with company match
- Medical, Dental, Vision, & Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Company vehicle, cell phone, & laptop
- Bonus programs
- Paid time off